One solution to the corrosion problem

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008
      A Titanium longtail. Holy crap. Check out the twin down tubes.
      What was that commandment, "though shalt not covet thy neighbor's
      titanium cargo bike"?

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/17518949@N08/sets/72157602859002987/

      David
    • Devian Gilbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008
        ya that guy is pretty cool
        that use to be a Colnago Bititan, of which i just sold mine to a buddy here in Big Sur.

        classic
        he took a race bike, a road bike to boot
        and converted it to a useful bike.

        D-
        On Jan 6, 2008, at 8:27 PM, David Chase wrote:

        A Titanium longtail. Holy crap. Check out the twin down tubes.
        What was that commandment, "though shalt not covet thy neighbor's
        titanium cargo bike"?

        http://www.flickr. com/photos/ 17518949@ N08/sets/ 7215760285900298 7/

      • Spamus
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008

          > What was that commandment, "though shalt not covet thy neighbor's
          > titanium cargo bike"?

          Wow, no kidding! And it even has a PROPER kickstand!