Social Network for Xtracyclist in CA

  • akyramoto
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      I've created a social network on ning.com for bicyclists &
      xtracyclists in my area.

      http://bikeinrocklin.ning.com/
    • murray
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
        Ok obviously from the subject of your email you're in CA USA but I
        just thought I'd point out that the web page doesn't actually state
        what "your area" is.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
          Hey thanks, I'll fix that right now :)