Re: Bicycling & Law was 'on e-assist'

  • tda0818
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 1, 2008
      Mionske is the author's name, for anybody who's looking for the book.

      http://www.amazon.com/Bicycling-Law-Your-Rights-Cyclist/dp/1931382999/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1199249074&sr=1-1

      --urbino

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hallman" <bruce@...> wrote:

      > Again, read the Minonski book, it is fascinating.

    • MH
      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 2, 2008
        Hi Juergen. Something I added to my list is a - chopper for sculptured
        beauty. I've been looking at chopper cruisers for several years and
        just last week I picked up a Christmas Special, a PhatCycles.com
        Modified Stretch for half price at my local bike shop. Its a single
        speed. I suppose that falls into the simplicity category. I went in
        for a XtraCycle and couldn't pass up the deal. I plan on getting my X
        cargo bike sometime when its warmer out. To satisfy my interest I've
        been collecting some online photos for my home slide showing of the X at
        work. I hope to put the X into overtime duty this summer doing some
        trail building. -Mark