Re: Newest and proud owner

  • Nick Dallery
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2008
      Nice pictures,
      I did it yesterday with all ease, my concerns are gone. The ride was
      smooth. The board never moved. Unfortunately I did not snap any
      pictures, I definetely will on my next attempt.
      On a plus side, I hung my wetsuit accross the board and thru the straps
      on the way back. It was almot dry when I got home. I found a new
      definition for the xtracle: DRYER.