Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Newest and proud owner

  • Jeff Youngstrom
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2008
      On Jan 1, 2008 6:47 AM, Juergen Weichert <juergen@...> wrote:
      > I have carried a 20" extension ladder, collapsed to 10'. It stuck out
      > the back and out the front - I mounted it so that the balance point of
      > the ladder was centred on the middle of the wide loader. Handling was
      > great and I was able to ride through (short sections of) busy traffic.

      I've carried an extension ladder too with similar ease to what Juergen
      reports. Even snapped a picture:
      http://flickr.com/photos/jeffyoungstrom/66091181/in/set-515126/

      share a picture once you get your surf board moving!

      jeffy
    • Nick Dallery
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2008
        Nice pictures,
        I did it yesterday with all ease, my concerns are gone. The ride was
        smooth. The board never moved. Unfortunately I did not snap any
        pictures, I definetely will on my next attempt.
        On a plus side, I hung my wetsuit accross the board and thru the straps
        on the way back. It was almot dry when I got home. I found a new
        definition for the xtracle: DRYER.