Surfs up!

  • Merlin Matthews - Re~Cycle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2001
      Hi folks

      I run a charity shipping used bikes overseas and we're selling FreeRadicals to raise funds, and promote cycling.

      I've had an XtraBike for some time now and more recently a FreeRadical, and have taken a LOT of stuff all over the world.

      Last Sunday, had 2 slender women surfing at the same time, hands free, for the 1st time :~)

      Have also had 2 pretty chunky folk sitting on the back...

      Any UK contacts, please pass them my way.

      Much Love

      Merlin Matthews           __o
      Director                     _`\<,
      Re~Cycle                 (*)/(*)

      Relieving Poverty by Taking Used Bikes to New Territory
      Charity # 1063570

      WANTED - Trustees, Volunteers,  Funding, Good Mac Laptop, Semi / Industrial Shelving

      60 High Street, West Mersea, Essex, CO5 8JE, UK
      Tel. & Fax  +44 (0) 1206 38 2207
      Mobile +44 (0) 797 073 15 30

      www.re-cycle.org -  our AWARD WINNING site (Netscape + AOL), please link
      info@...                       see also www.afribike.org for our S Africa work

      Re~Cycle is selling the FreeRadical, the world's first Sports Utility Cycle - see www.xtracycle.com

      You can help Re~Cycle while saving money on your phone bills! (Europe and America)

      "Be the change you want to see in the world."   - Mahatma Gandhi

      Cheers

      Merlin