Roots Radicals ...Activate!

  • vange elston
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 11:58 AM
      Calling all Roots!

      We here at Xtracycle headquarters need high quality photos from our Roots Radicals.  We are in need of real life photos of people using the Xtracycle for all of the coolness it was designed.  We are particularly interested in photos of people carrying surf boards, kayaks, skiis/snowboards/, groceries, camping gear, outdoor gear, guitars, people, surfers, etc on cool terraine in beautiful places (city shots good too).  We want to use the photos for various promotional efforts.  It would be good if you included names and descriptions in case we want to use them for our materials.

      Please send the photos or negatives to:  Xtracycle, 14618 Tyler Foote Road, Nevada City, CA 95959.  Please email or call and let me know you have photos to send.   I would love to get to know our Roots personally so please feel free to call me and chat any time at:  888-537-1401, vange@....  I look forward to talking with you soon.

      Take care,
      Evangeline (Vange),  Xtracycle Marketing