Re: [rootsradicals] snow and ice

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2007
      well, I can walk ok and I am trying to find income where I can,  Going to talk to my boss tomorrow and a friend has said he will intercede with me with a local mall where I cam maybe work for tips doing balloons.  I can see to do that at least!  We will see!

      can't ride a bike much right now, but I think the eyes will come back.  just got another test result today.  ALL negative, nothing infectious!  The biopsy was negative.  NOTHING!  I am sick of NOTHING!
      ,mark

      On Dec 12, 2007 12:33 PM, Devian Gilbert <asanacycles@...> wrote:
      Hi Mark:

      if you need the exercise i guess you could use a trainer, and put it in front of the TV.
      but as i remember with my retina issues, you need to be mindful in regards to intracranial pressure.
      even yesterday as i was doin some easy yoga, i started to see those little pieces of light that float around the periphery of my sight, like seeing stars, or pieces of rice, almost like bugs or something.  for me, its the retina allowing light to pass thru, and the response is how the brain processes it all.  so beware.
      i too am sans employement, down to my last 1500bucks liquid, nothin to touch until april or so.
      livin here with my grandparents whom now act like they dont want me around.

      be strong, you are in my thoughts.

      peace brother.
      D-
      On Dec 12, 2007, at 8:02 AM, Mark Garvey wrote:

      Weather has gone to shit arount here,  freezing rain.  Snow, cold,  not fun, bike is frozen inthe garage and I can't SEE!  damn damn damn!  On a regular day, I could probably get enough contrast to ride slowly but on a day like this there is nothing byt white on white and I can't make out any contrast.  Riding a bike is a bit difficult with one eye and no contrast!  But it appears to be getting better!  if any of you know any rescources for me to tey, It would be a help.  SSDI wont' kick in for up to 5 months if at all and my income died two weeks ago

      mark

      Mark  Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Post message: Iowaporkchoppers@yahoogroups.com