Re: Xtracycle group on Facebook

  • Ana
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 12, 2007
      Hi Antonio,

      Yes, I mean there are Xtracycles in Portugal. :-) Well, just a handfull, maybe, but they're here. I plan on helping make more people know about the concept. ;-) We need more people on bikes and less people on cars, it's chaos around here, in the streets.

      This is my boyfriend's Xtracycle (or bike with a FreeRadical): http://www.flickr.com/photos/anabananasplit/sets/72157602901232801 . My bike has been waiting for some free time (like more than a month!) to install the kit. Maybe we (that is, he) can do it this weekend. Our bikes are of the same model, only his is 28'' and mine is 26''.  We were afraid it wouldn't work out well with our bikes because they are full suspension, but he has been using it a few times and it seems to be ok. I'm curious to try it out myself.

      By the same time we also got the B3: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anabananasplit/sets/72157603057232159
      We haven't had the opportunity to use it much yet, but we already tried it out and even used it at a party. :-)  By the way, isn't this really cool? http://www.flickr.com/photos/juicepeddler/2103990458 :-)

      Cheers,

      Ana