Attaching a milk crate?

  • Pam Tellew
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Yesterday I took a little doggie for a ride in a milk crate attached
      to the snap deck. By the time we got to the pet food store the crate
      had tipped and she was looking at me like I was a crazed poodle
      killer. I had her on there once before (I walk her for someone on
      Saturdays) and it worked fine, but yesterday I apparently didn't get
      the crate on tight enough. I used the free loader straps both
      times. Is there some trick to this? Thanks!

      Pam
    • David Morrison