Re: [rootsradicals] Photos? How Do I view them?

  • Ben Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2006
      I don't know if the gallery is encoded in some way that IE doesn't like. You'd be wise to try Firefox and consider switching to it permanently for added security and ease of browsing.

      On 3 May 2006, at 18:17, Rainbow Flight wrote:

      Hi Ben
      Yup...
      I can get on the Xtracycle site and move around it with ease....until I try to open a gallery, any gallery. Then everything comes to a halt. So I go back to the gallery page and try to get into another one, and same problem....so I go explore some other part of the website, no problems, anfd go back to the galleries and try to open one, but nothing happens....
      ??????
      I'm using a ADSL broadband connection, and using MS IE....

      Regards
      Ted

        Message 3 of 9 , May 15, 2006
          Stuart

          Any chance you could pedal up North so I could check your FR out? :-)

          Buzz
          Kumeu, NZ

          --
          bignoseduglyguy
          http://www.bignoseduglyguy.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 15, 2006
            Hi Buzz,

            I would love too but as oft happens I am now an office dweller with kids etc... the kids (5 & 7 )will ride with me for up to 5 hours so far!!!!! But I don't like my chances getting to Kumeu :-) Any time you are down though, please give me a bell. Southend cycles in Leving sell the units for around $600NZ. The only photos I have are too high resolution to easily send you.

            I am not riding right now because of a small operation I had, but ordinarily I ride 20 K to work and 20K home each day on the xtracycle. I have matched it up with my Mongoose crossways 450 bike. She's a beauty!

            Cheers
            Stu

            Message 5 of 9 , May 18, 2006
              Stu

              Office dweller? Kids? 20k each way? You could be describing me,
              except for the commute (temporarily and frustratingly commuting by
              car while we find a house to buy, hopefully near one of the few rail
              lines in Auckland. I know both Southend Cycles and Levin pretty well
              - we lived in Foxton, just north of Levin, last year and bought my
              one of my daughters a bike at SC. As we have friends in Palmy, I'm
              sure I'll be down there some time to look round SC again - trying to
              decide whether to get a tow-a-bike, a trike or a FR to help involve a
              daughter with special needs and little balance & hand/eye
              coordination in family bike trips. I'd love a FR regardless but she
              who must be obeyed might object! If I'm heading to Wellington at any
              point, I'll try and mail ahead and see if we can meet up. If the
              company flies me down, I'll bring my faithful Brompton folder* (my
              London bike/rail commute bike) and pedal into town past all the cabs :-)

              Cheers

              Buzz

              *http://www.flickr.com/photos/59999295@N00/29000265/