Re: [rootsradicals] Photos? How Do I view them?

  • Rainbow Flight
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2006
      Hi Ben
      Yup...
      I can get on the Xtracycle site and move around it with ease....until I try to open a gallery, any gallery. Then everything comes to a halt. So I go back to the gallery page and try to get into another one, and same problem....so I go explore some other part of the website, no problems, anfd go back to the galleries and try to open one, but nothing happens....
      ??????
      I'm using a ADSL broadband connection, and using MS IE....

      Regards
      Ted

      Message 2 of 9 , May 3, 2006

        If anyone wants to see some UK Free Rads look at the link above

        Steve

      • Ben Rosenthal

            Message 5 of 9 , May 15, 2006
              Stuart

              Any chance you could pedal up North so I could check your FR out? :-)

              Buzz
              Kumeu, NZ

              --
              bignoseduglyguy
              http://www.bignoseduglyguy.com
              Message 6 of 9 , May 15, 2006
                Hi Buzz,

                I would love too but as oft happens I am now an office dweller with kids etc... the kids (5 & 7 )will ride with me for up to 5 hours so far!!!!! But I don't like my chances getting to Kumeu :-) Any time you are down though, please give me a bell. Southend cycles in Leving sell the units for around $600NZ. The only photos I have are too high resolution to easily send you.

                I am not riding right now because of a small operation I had, but ordinarily I ride 20 K to work and 20K home each day on the xtracycle. I have matched it up with my Mongoose crossways 450 bike. She's a beauty!

                Cheers
                Stu

                Message 7 of 9 , May 18, 2006
                  Stu

                  Office dweller? Kids? 20k each way? You could be describing me,
                  except for the commute (temporarily and frustratingly commuting by
                  car while we find a house to buy, hopefully near one of the few rail
                  lines in Auckland. I know both Southend Cycles and Levin pretty well
                  - we lived in Foxton, just north of Levin, last year and bought my
                  one of my daughters a bike at SC. As we have friends in Palmy, I'm
                  sure I'll be down there some time to look round SC again - trying to
                  decide whether to get a tow-a-bike, a trike or a FR to help involve a
                  daughter with special needs and little balance & hand/eye
                  coordination in family bike trips. I'd love a FR regardless but she
                  who must be obeyed might object! If I'm heading to Wellington at any
                  point, I'll try and mail ahead and see if we can meet up. If the
                  company flies me down, I'll bring my faithful Brompton folder* (my
                  London bike/rail commute bike) and pedal into town past all the cabs :-)

                  Cheers

                  Buzz

                  *http://www.flickr.com/photos/59999295@N00/29000265/