Re: [rootsradicals] Photos? How Do I view them?

  • Rainbow Flight
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2006
      Hi Folks
      I've tried to open the gallery pages at Xtracycle, but none want to open.......what's going on?

      Regards
      Ted
      Nelson, NZ

[...]

        ride to believe.

        Konjac root Roots blower Ginseng root
        Root canal Root canal therapy Burdock root

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Rainbow Flight
        Message 3 of 9 , May 3, 2006
          Hi Ben
          Yup...
          I can get on the Xtracycle site and move around it with ease....until I try to open a gallery, any gallery. Then everything comes to a halt. So I go back to the gallery page and try to get into another one, and same problem....so I go explore some other part of the website, no problems, anfd go back to the galleries and try to open one, but nothing happens....
          ??????
          I'm using a ADSL broadband connection, and using MS IE....

          Regards
          Ted

          Message 4 of 9 , May 3, 2006

            If anyone wants to see some UK Free Rads look at the link above

            Steve

          • Ben Rosenthal

                Message 7 of 9 , May 15, 2006
                  Stuart

                  Any chance you could pedal up North so I could check your FR out? :-)

                  Buzz
                  Kumeu, NZ

                  --
                  bignoseduglyguy
                  http://www.bignoseduglyguy.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 15, 2006
                    Hi Buzz,

                    I would love too but as oft happens I am now an office dweller with kids etc... the kids (5 & 7 )will ride with me for up to 5 hours so far!!!!! But I don't like my chances getting to Kumeu :-) Any time you are down though, please give me a bell. Southend cycles in Leving sell the units for around $600NZ. The only photos I have are too high resolution to easily send you.

                    I am not riding right now because of a small operation I had, but ordinarily I ride 20 K to work and 20K home each day on the xtracycle. I have matched it up with my Mongoose crossways 450 bike. She's a beauty!

                    Cheers
                    Stu

                    Message 9 of 9 , May 18, 2006
                      Stu

                      Office dweller? Kids? 20k each way? You could be describing me,
                      except for the commute (temporarily and frustratingly commuting by
                      car while we find a house to buy, hopefully near one of the few rail
                      lines in Auckland. I know both Southend Cycles and Levin pretty well
                      - we lived in Foxton, just north of Levin, last year and bought my
                      one of my daughters a bike at SC. As we have friends in Palmy, I'm
                      sure I'll be down there some time to look round SC again - trying to
                      decide whether to get a tow-a-bike, a trike or a FR to help involve a
                      daughter with special needs and little balance & hand/eye
                      coordination in family bike trips. I'd love a FR regardless but she
                      who must be obeyed might object! If I'm heading to Wellington at any
                      point, I'll try and mail ahead and see if we can meet up. If the
                      company flies me down, I'll bring my faithful Brompton folder* (my
                      London bike/rail commute bike) and pedal into town past all the cabs :-)

                      Cheers

                      Buzz

                      *http://www.flickr.com/photos/59999295@N00/29000265/