Re: [rootsradicals] re: let's ride to the beach

  • Julio Alvarez
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
      Thanks for that update Kip,
          Yes, I remember you and your crew from the last time you were here in Santa Monica a few months ago...you rode with us (Critical Mass) along with Paul, and then you performed the following day at 3rd St. Promenade with your 2 Mile Challenge Bus. I was there dude. It was great.... MAn, I love that two story bike you have with the Xtracycle on it. That is kool!!
             I plan to join you again this Saturday night at Hermosa Beach. I will be there. I will invite a few of my buddies to come down there to ej\njoy your music.
      take care,
      Julio.

      Kipchoge Spencer <kipchoge@...> wrote:
      hey julio,

      my band and I are coming your way with about a dozen xtracycles, on tour on our way to southern mexico. you can see our itinerary on the pleasant revolution site. we'll be updating it as we get closer with the actual venues/details. we'll definitely be doing some fun rides while in town.

      tell your x-wanting friends to come to a show along the way to get our tour special coupon code...

      --
      Kipchoge
      29085 Highway 49

      Check out our new video for the VP: http://youtube. com/watch? v=HAtSQQaWJ- 0

      Do you really need to print this? According to a 1999 study of numerous business offices, the introduction of e-mail has coincided with an increase in paper consumption by 40% on average in less than five years.