Re: [rootsradicals] Digest Number 93

  • parepidemos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Chris, I'll drop you a line next time I'm up there with my X. I want
      to tackle the Tahoe Rim Trail from North Benjamin to Spooner Lake...
      but it will be my first singletrack ever, aside from all the desert
      riding my brothers and I did when we were kids/teens. We lived in the
      foothills of the McDowells in AZ, never really did any steeps, and of
      course no stumps/logs to negotiate. And I have an ingrained reflex to
      avoid all contact with undergrowth, as it usually had spines/was
      cactus.
      ;-)
      -- Nic