Re: newbie trying to go carless

  • tda0818
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 21, 2007
      Oops. Turns out I won't be the first in Memphis. After visiting the
      X website, one of my buddies said he did see one at last year's
      Midnight Ride. (He recognized the "skateboard" on top when he saw it
      on the website.) He's trying to get me in touch with the guy.

      That's okay. I don't need to be first.

      --urbino
    • tda0818