Re: [rootsradicals] Re: New to rootsradicals from Melbourne, Australia

  • Pete B
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      Shane,

      You read right, I chuck Beer & Ice directly in the Freeloader.

      I generally use the SUB Eskies for bringing home frozen goods or when I
      need to take items that have to keep cold for a while.

      I've also used the Eskies to bring Pizza home from the local shop.
      I lay the esky down on it's back and strap it to the top of the
      snapdek. It's then the perfect hot box for a couple of medium pizzas.

      The longest trip I've taken when fully loaded, was a 100 K round trip
      from Sale to Seaspray over the New Years break. It wasn't a full on
      camping trip (no tent, sleeping mat or cooking gear) but I did take
      clothes, a sleeping bag, fresh food & drinks for a comfortable 3 day
      stay in a holiday cabin down there.

      Pete.