Re: [rootsradicals] new market

  • James Francis DeVoge, III
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Houston's not so far!  You already have the x and haven't put it on a bike yet?  I got mine and found out it didn't fit my Specialized (compact frame geometry), so I opted for another frame and a rebuild.  No regrets!

      Jeff

      Bill Beall <coteau@...> wrote:
      Boerne is close to San Antonio.. I see only one offer of a test ride
      "near" and that's Houston. Guess I'll have to actually install mine on
      something and sacrifice myself to being a test bed.

      Lots of great rides in central Texas, y'all.