LAKE TAHOE XCYCLING?

  • CHRIS CARLSON
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:07 AM
      hey..

      What's up? I'm here in lake tahoe and have one of the
      original xcycle prototypes from back in the day.. it
      looks different but hauls.. to the beach, to the
      mountains, etc..
      I was just going to say if any of you folks get up
      here to Lake Tahoe this summer to give me a shout and
      we'll hit the beaches with the bikes or something...

      Chris

      Also at: christopher.igloo@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com