Greetings from Switzerland

  • mhr109
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 9:38 AM
      Hi All,

      Just joined the rr garden, and am happily Xtracycling around the Swiss
      Alps. Mine is the only one in Chur, where I live, and probably one of
      the few in the country. Its an XtraDisc mated to Kona Dr. Dew disc
      which makes for great street or mountain riding, & served me well in
      Boston for 18 months before coming here.

      I'm up for test rides if anyone in Suisse wants one -- send me an email.

      Cheers,

      Michael

      Michael Ramage