My rim job

  • Dunun LiberationFront
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Ok, I probably could have came up with a better title, but I solved my out
      of true rim prob by buying a double walled rim. I haven't had a problem with
      any load since. The one I got was a bontrager with offset spokes (not
      exactly in a line)but there are other brands out there. I have overloaded
      the X and its still as straight as the day I bought it and its been about 2
      years. The cost was about $100 for the rim.

      paul