Re: [rootsradicals] Digest Number 91

  • bignoseduglyguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2006
      As a Limey, I have absolutely no idea who Nate Byerley (I suppose I
      could Google) is but I do have a Tyvek hint.

      For all manner of hints and tips regarding working with Tyvek, try
      the Backpacking Light Yahoo group[1], I used to be an active member a
      while back and the posts and the file section had/has some good
      information. Amongst other things, my super-duper 1oz homemade Pepsi
      Can camping stove was made from instructions I found via this list.

      --
      bignoseduglyguy
      http://www.bignoseduglyguy.com