Re: My tire got bent

  • Big Wave Dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2006
      I ended up getting a new wheel made for me. A sturdy rim, 26 spokes, a
      new hub, and some armadillo tires.

      Pretty expensive.. 270 dollars. Woot!

      But hopefully with this I will have confidence to carry a ton of
      stuff, and also go touring if I decide to do it.

      Thanks for any help.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Big Wave Dave"