Re: [rootsradicals] Xtracycle cover recommendations?

  • BlueFrogPrpleDog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 6:08 AM
      In a message dated 4/29/2006 9:02:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, ajanjigian@... writes:
      Has anyone found an effective storage cover for their Freerad?
      I read on another list about a lady who made this really neat cover for her bike and all her touring gear out of Tyvek House Wrap -- she got the wrap free as they discard it in huge pieces at construction sites.  Lightweight, durable, practically tear-proof, and waterproof.  She put her's together with duct tape and even left room so she could get under it, too, if it started raining while she was riding.  It would be great to have something like that, only custom-tailored to fit right over the SUB!  I know I'd buy one.  If it didn't have to have the duct tape seams it would be SO easy to fold and so almost non-existent to carry!