Inspiring article in New York Times.

  • paul@post.harvard.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 9:47 AM
      Dear x-Reps,

      Have you seen this morning's New York Times? A story about the
      Worksman bicycle company in New York. This company started over a
      hundred years ago, but got it's first big break when it struck a deal
      with the Good Humor Ice Cream company. Yes, there was a huge coup to
      be had from delivering ice cream way back in the thirties. The
      company went on to make bikes that carry things and people around
      huge manufacturing facilities like Ford and Boeing. It's non-
      polluting, cheaper than anything that combusts internally, and gives
      the workers a little bloodflow, if you know what I'm saying.

      Now, in the year 2000, Xtracycle could make a huge breakthrough
      delivering ice-cream (this time to stoned New Yorkers, but what's the
      diff?). Kipchoge, thought this historical nugget might help color
      your pitch to Kozmo. I'm saving the article for you in case you
      don't get delivery up in the Ridge.

      Have a great day, everyone!

      Puff Paully