change of scenery

  • Jennifer Finlay Cromwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      change of scenery
      most esteemed roots radicals,

      As you may have noticed, Yahoo! successfully swooped a major corporate merger deal with eGroups and completely ingested our old site. We survived the merger intact, though, with just a minor change of scenery, and our roots radical list now resides at <http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/rootsradicals>.

      Having trouble accessing or posting to the group? Two options to get up and running again:
      1) send email to <rootsradicals-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>  and you¹ll be reinstated.
      2) respond to this email and I¹ll sign you up with the new group.

      Dig?
      Jen

      Jennifer Cromwell
      Jen@...