Re: [rootsradicals] Re: How You Can Help Xtracycle Succeed

  • Anne Littlebird
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 1, 2007
      That surprises me because that was the first thing I tried - my quirky
      way of checking stability and I could manage it, even with groceries.
      Albeit a light load. I went hands free the other day to zip up my jacket
      and put on my gloves. Mind you is wasn't for that long but doable.

      Annie

      Dane Buson wrote:

      I've been very pleased with it. About the only downside was the bike is
      completely not ridable no-hands.

      --
      Anne Littlebird
      Issumatuq Herbals
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 8, 2008
        Carl
        I just got my dual blue down low glow yesterday. It was supposed to
        be a birthday present, but it's a while past my birthday... Anyway,
        I'm excited to have the blue glow. I've also been using some blue
        spoke lights. I think i will be well seen!

        (that plus dual headlights, a flash flag, and the brightest rear
        blinkie avaialable!)

        Morgan