Re: [rootsradicals] Re: How You Can Help Xtracycle Succeed

  • Brad Martinson
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 1, 2007
      Yes and No. The "need" for the truck stems from frequent trips to
      Home Depot for lumber, screws, plumbing parts etc. Most of my tools
      stay on site at work, but the ability to haul a 10-20 pound toolbox
      on the "X" was a definite sales point. Two weeks ago I had to fetch
      600 pounds of dry concrete mix from the store: I'd like to tell you
      I used the bike, but I'd be lying :-)

      The X has freed me from the need to schlep 4000 pounds of gas burning
      steel and plastic around when my purchases fit in one or two bags.

      brad

      On Nov 1, 2007, at 8:24 AM, Jeff Ong wrote:

      > Hi, Brad --
      >
      > So, when you say you "needed" a pickup for your job, I assume you
      > haul tools and materials around during the day? Will you be using the
      > Xtracycle to do that now, rather than a pickup?
      >
      > Jeff

    • Morgan
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 8, 2008
        Carl
        I just got my dual blue down low glow yesterday. It was supposed to
        be a birthday present, but it's a while past my birthday... Anyway,
        I'm excited to have the blue glow. I've also been using some blue
        spoke lights. I think i will be well seen!

        (that plus dual headlights, a flash flag, and the brightest rear
        blinkie avaialable!)

        Morgan