How You Can Help Xtracycle Succeed

  • natebyerley
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 29, 2007
      RootsRadicals!

      First of all, can I say that you all are awesome! On behalf of Xtracycle, I salute each one of
      you in your efforts to support the bicycle lifestyle. Can you all feel the tide turning? I
      heard that oil hit $93 a barrel today. More importantly, folks' awareness of the positive
      (rather than the just anti-negative benefits) of the bike lifestyle is growing exponentially.

      Here at Xtracycle, we're trying to learn more about what helps people cross the chasm
      from seeing an Xtracycle, to learning about an Xtracycle, to visiting the website, to putting
      a free-rad in your cart, to placing an order on the phone, at a shop, or on-line.

      Will you take a few moments to answer the following questions about your own journey
      along the road to becoming Xtracycle owners (and top-notch bicycle lifestylists?). Your
      resposes to these questions will have a big impact on our ability to turn others on to the
      product, the lifestyle, and will help to underwrite the revolution around personal
      transportation in the modern world.

      Note: we will be using information from this study in a variety of ways). Please note that
      we may want to make certain bits of this information public (i.e. put on our website, in
      newsletters, etc.), and we would cite your first name. Please let us know if you'd like us to
      use a pseudonym, or if you'd prefer that you were not quoted at all. Otherwise, we'd
      appreciate your assent to use this data freely.

      after much ado, THE QUESTIONNAIRE!

      1. When/where did you first learn about the Xtracycle?
      2. How long did it take for you to actively start learning about the Xtracycle (i.e. calling us,
      checking the website, asking friends, visiting a bike shop? What prompted you to look
      into the product?
      3. What obstacles stood in the way of you becoming an Xtracycle owner?
      4. Did you purchase your Xtracycle from a bike shop? What was that experience like?
      What shop did you use?
      5. How long did it take until you purchased an Xtracycle for yourself?
      6. How did you get over your reservations/fears (if you had any) about owning and using
      an Xtracycle?
      7. Describe your experience of Xtracycle ownership?
      8. Do any of your family/friends own an Xtracycle?

      As a thank you for your efforts, Xtracycle will send all users who thoroughly complete
      questionnaires one of a kind sticker packs , so please include your address.

      Either reply to this post with your answers (and let them be public).

      Or send your questionnaire with that word in the subject line to nate@....

      Regaards,

      Nate
    • Morgan
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 8, 2008
        Carl
        I just got my dual blue down low glow yesterday. It was supposed to
        be a birthday present, but it's a while past my birthday... Anyway,
        I'm excited to have the blue glow. I've also been using some blue
        spoke lights. I think i will be well seen!

        (that plus dual headlights, a flash flag, and the brightest rear
        blinkie avaialable!)

        Morgan