Hi

  • vwadeline
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2006
      Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Chris and I
      live in Dodgeville, WI. I just got my Xtracycle today. I had my LBS
      order it and he was very excited to put it together for me. I'm
      looking forward to getting alot of use out of it and hopefully putting
      my truck up for sale next week! Then I would be worthy of the losing
      3500 lbs sticker!

      Hi everybody
      Chris
    • Steve Pepper
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2006
        Hi from the UK Chris

        I bought mine a few weeks ago and use it mainly for shopping, haven't got rid of the car though.

        Steve

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
          HI...i'm Gonçalo Pais from Portugal, Southwestern Europe. I have a X on my '93 GT Timberline for the last 3 months and i'm just loving it. You can check it on http://mafynbach.blogspot.com/search/label/xtracycle .
          Hope to learn from you on this list...
          cheers
          GPais