Oh, d,d,deer deer!

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      Well, this was a first for me.....riding along this morning (JRA!) through Squaw Creek Park (yeah, I know, sort of an offensive name, but I didn't name it!  It has been there about 100 years.) which is on my commute route when out of the bushes on my right came a smallish herd of deer (you heard of deer?)  several went in front of me and one or two passed behind me.  OK, so I am easily startled!  did not hear them coming and they scared the CRAP out of me!  Nothing like an adrenaline rush to start the day out perfectly!  DAMN!  Well, at least I know that my heart can stand a shock anyway!

      mark

      Mark  Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Check out the web site at: