Re: Dumb or Weird Questions About X

  • loadsbetter
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 5, 2007
      Hi,

      If anybody wants me to then I could do a US version too, or maybe
      an English language version that doesn't have any prices or
      telephone numbers or addresses - just www.xtracycle.com.

      Or is there a PDF version of the original
      eleven answers that Xtracycle could put on the xtracycle.com?

      But I think this answer

      less than you think, starts at about 189

      should be changed to

      less than you think, starts at about 244

      shouldn't it? 244's the USD price for the build your own base frame +
      install kit.

      Cheers.

      Mark

      Loads Better
      www.thisisloadsbetter.co.uk
    • stanstephenson67
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 6, 2007
      • loadsbetter
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 6, 2007
          Hi,

          Here's my latest effort, which isn't UK-specific this time.

          http://www.detnot.com/loadsbetter/php/myCMS/web/loadsbetter/pdf/propaga
          ndatoo.pdf

          I hope it helps.

          Cheers.