- Yeah, not to be overly morbid here, but Josh s (my youngest daughter s husband) Father became suddenly ill a few days ago and it has become a systemicMessage 1 of 28 , Oct 4, 2007View SourceYeah, not to be overly morbid here, but Josh's (my youngest daughter's husband) Father became suddenly ill a few days ago and it has become a systemic infection and he is being treated for systemic shock. Evidently his body has pretty much shut down. We are "somewhat concerned" and Mindi and Josh have been at the hospital for about 3 solid days, going home to bathe and sleep some. Don is a pretty good guy too!
Other than that it is mostly simply the kids getting a virus, my middle daughter got some sort of really infectious parasite (???? ick!) which they are worried that Rob (they will be married in November) and his 4 year old will get THAT, so far we fine, but things have been a little bit wierd lately!
Ah well, went and got the Hockey tickets for sat nite.. And a t shirt for the team! YAY!
I wil get on my ideas for questions and answers here soon!
markOn 10/4/07, Ken Ismert <kismert@...> wrote:
Best wishes for your family! Hope they get out of the woods soon.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "Mark Garvey" <lazybee45@...>
> I have not done much because between illnesses in the
> family ...
You're getting this message because you signed up to be an Xtracycle roots radical.
To Post a message, send it to: email@example.com
ride to believe.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
Putting the fun in dysfunctional for over 50 years!
Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!
Check out the web site at:
contact us to have Papa Balloon appear at your next program! Details at www.vine-ave.com
I am a bicycling lifestylist!
- Here s a link to the UK version from LoadsBetter http://www.detnot.com/loadsbetter/php/myCMS/web/loadsbetter/pdf/propaganda.pdf Rgds Pete.BMessage 2 of 28 , Oct 4, 2007View SourceHere's a link to the UK version from LoadsBetter
---- Jeff Youngstrom <jeffy@...> wrote:
> I couldn't find the text online anywhere, so for posterity, here are the 11
> answers in the little cards that ship with the freerad. The one I'm copying
> has been in the mesh pocket of my freeloader for a year in all weather and
> it's getting hard to make some of it out:
> Front outside of folded card:
> eleven answers (feel the flavor of the freedom)
> It's called an Xtracycle S.U.B.
> The world's first Sport Utility Bicycle.
> - For car(e)-free shopping trips, cruising with a friend on board, bike
> camping...basically it enables you [to] have more fun in town or out
> - In many conditions it actually handles better; length=stability!
> - It's an attachment -- the FreeRadical(tm) -- that converts most any bike
> - Definitely: though now regarded as the ultimate urban grocery getter, it
> was inspired by nicaraguan singletrack and excels at off-road touring
> - Light! As little as 5lbs yet totes as much as you'd ever want (see
> - Any bike shop can attach it; yes, long cables and chain are included
> - Less than you think, starts at about $189
> - Online, over the phone, or from your favorite local bike shop
> - Yes, but you won't want to
> - Yeah, it'll change your life, but you'll have to ride to believe.
> Then it's got a little place to fill in your own name, telephone and email
> so people can call you and get more info. Also has the xtracycle logo,
> www.xtracycle.com, 1-888-537-1401.
> The back side has the word "carry" in a lozenge with a background of lots of
> things that could be carried:
> guitars vin et fromage <something something>
> your masseuse the baker and his <something> picasso's
> welding equipment backpacks brief cases bowzer
> sleeping bags everyone's gear top secret documents
> tents computers massage table potluck stuff
> fish tanks groceries hardware lots of coffee long boards
> longboards backboards snowboards kickboards skate
> the whole kit and caboodle britannica kids
> pies ( carry ) work clothes suitcases
> tofu super juicy organic carrots
> water kayaks very large burritos
> parts for your unreliable, expensive car
> on a conversation with your homie, that weight
> beer coolers pre-schoolers chansaws grandmas
> dive gear cellos bananas records wetsuits kegs
> TVs to the dump 2-3 hobbits Queen Elizabeth
> <something> lover, two if you're lucky dreams
- Hi, If anybody wants me to then I could do a US version too, or maybe an English language version that doesn t have any prices or telephone numbers orMessage 3 of 28 , Oct 5, 2007View SourceHi,
If anybody wants me to then I could do a US version too, or maybe
an English language version that doesn't have any prices or
telephone numbers or addresses - just www.xtracycle.com.
Or is there a PDF version of the original
eleven answers that Xtracycle could put on the xtracycle.com?
But I think this answer
less than you think, starts at about 189
should be changed to
less than you think, starts at about 244
shouldn't it? 244's the USD price for the build your own base frame +
- Its now also hosted here. http://www.naivezebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/propaganda2.pdfMessage 4 of 28 , Oct 6, 2007View SourceIts now also hosted here.
- Hi, Here s my latest effort, which isn t UK-specific this time. http://www.detnot.com/loadsbetter/php/myCMS/web/loadsbetter/pdf/propaga ndatoo.pdf I hope itMessage 5 of 28 , Oct 6, 2007View SourceHi,
Here's my latest effort, which isn't UK-specific this time.
I hope it helps.
- Yep, that s loads better ;-)  Rgds Pete.B 1. Yes , I know, I *should* be shotMessage 6 of 28 , Oct 7, 2007View SourceYep, that's loads better ;-) 
1. Yes , I know, I *should* be shot
---- loadsbetter <pedal@...> wrote:
> Here's my latest effort, which isn't UK-specific this time.
> I hope it helps.
> Loads Better