Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Dumb or Weird Questions About X

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 4, 2007
      Yeah, not to be overly morbid here, but Josh's   (my youngest daughter's husband) Father became suddenly ill a few days ago and it has become a systemic infection and he is being treated for systemic shock.  Evidently his body has pretty much shut down.  We are "somewhat concerned" and Mindi and Josh have been at the hospital for about 3 solid days, going home to bathe and sleep some.  Don is a pretty good guy too!

      Other than that it is mostly simply the kids getting a virus, my middle daughter got some sort of really infectious parasite (???? ick!) which they are worried that Rob (they will be married in November) and his 4 year old will get THAT, so far we fine, but things have been a little bit wierd lately!

      Ah well, went and got the Hockey tickets for sat nite..  And a t shirt for the team!  YAY!

      I wil get on my ideas for questions and answers here soon!

      mark

      On 10/4/07, Ken Ismert <kismert@...> wrote:

      Mark,

      Best wishes for your family! Hope they get out of the woods soon.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Garvey" <lazybee45@...>
      wrote:

      > I have not done much because between illnesses in the
      > family ...

      ride to believe.
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Mark  Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Check out the web site at:
      http://www.vine-ave.com

      contact us to have Papa Balloon appear at your next program!  Details at www.vine-ave.com

      I am a bicycling lifestylist!
    • Pete.B
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 4, 2007
        Here's a link to the UK version from LoadsBetter

        http://www.detnot.com/loadsbetter/php/myCMS/web/loadsbetter/pdf/propaganda.pdf

        Rgds
        Pete.B

      • loadsbetter
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 5, 2007
          Hi,

          If anybody wants me to then I could do a US version too, or maybe
          an English language version that doesn't have any prices or
          telephone numbers or addresses - just www.xtracycle.com.

          Or is there a PDF version of the original
          eleven answers that Xtracycle could put on the xtracycle.com?

          But I think this answer

          less than you think, starts at about 189

          should be changed to

          less than you think, starts at about 244

          shouldn't it? 244's the USD price for the build your own base frame +
          install kit.

          Cheers.

          Mark

          Loads Better
          www.thisisloadsbetter.co.uk
        • stanstephenson67
          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 6, 2007
          • loadsbetter
            Message 5 of 28 , Oct 6, 2007
              Hi,

              Here's my latest effort, which isn't UK-specific this time.

              http://www.detnot.com/loadsbetter/php/myCMS/web/loadsbetter/pdf/propaga
              ndatoo.pdf

              I hope it helps.

              Cheers.