Re: [rootsradicals] extension ladder

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hey Juergen.  To quote a NYC cop when he saw a painting contractor hauling his supplies around in NYC on a bike and trailer, "Hey Liberal, where do you think ya are?  china?"  VERY VERY cool!  And i like the BionX  how do you like it?  does it work as well for you as my Currie does for me?  the combination of an e-assist and the Xtracycle is "DEADLY cool!"  It just drags the whole commuter and utility bike THANG into a whole 'nother dimension!  VERY VERY NICE rig!  classier than a Kenworth T-9!

      mark

      On 9/30/07, Juergen Weichert <juergen@...> wrote:
      I picked up an extension ladder today - donated by a friend.
      Natural choice was to use the Xtracycle to go get it.
      WideLoader and LongLoader came in pretty handy for this load.

      Pics at:
      http://www.xtracycle.ca/photos/IMG_5077.jpg
      http://www.xtracycle.ca/photos/IMG_5085.jpg
      http://www.xtracycle.ca/photos/IMG_5093.jpg
      http://www.xtracycle.ca/photos/IMG_5103.jpg

      Juergen

      ride to believe.
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto: rootsradicals-digest@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Mark  Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Check out the web site at:
      http://www.vine-ave.com

      contact us to have Papa Balloon appear at your next program!  Details at www.vine-ave.com

      I am a bicycling lifestylist!
    • Mark Garvey
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007
        OH baby!  I just got another eyeful of the bike.  Is that a 20er frame with a 26 fork?  I need to do that with an old BMC that I have laying around.  I need to put a suspension fork on the front and use the larger, stiffer diamond frame instead of my teeny Jamis!  Can you say "WINTER PROJECT!"

        C'mon cold weather so I can begin fixing!

            mailto: rootsradicals-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Mark  Garvey
        Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

        Check out the web site at:
        http://www.vine-ave.com

        contact us to have Papa Balloon appear at your next program!  Details at www.vine-ave.com

        I am a bicycling lifestylist!
      • Juergen Weichert

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007

            Thanks for posting the photos, Juergen.  I was wondering how the long-loader was used; your photos made that clear!

            Justina