Got friends in Austin? Tell 'em about two Fossil Fool cruises this weekend

  • Paul Freedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2007
      What's up Xtracyclers?

      I'm down in Austin designing and building the Ultimate Mobile DJ rig
      for DJ Manny, a beloved local DJ who recently opened up for Prince and
      Bob Dylan. It's a sonically enhanced pedal-driven rickshaw complete
      with Down Low Glow, translucent backlit tower speakers, and a host of
      cool knobs and buttons. Just smile and check out the awesome photos of
      our design and build process on Flickr:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/rockthebike/sets/72157600814032956/

      Anyway, if you have friends from Austin, please let them know about
      two social rides they might dig.

      1. Saturday night -- Bicycle Austin's moonlight cruise tomorrow night.
      Meet at Pfluger bridge at 2AM! A little info here: (
      http://bicycleaustin.info/events/)

      2. Monday night -- Rock and Bike, hosted by DJ Manny and myself on
      Monday night in Downtown Austin. Here's the flyer:
      http://rockthebike.com/node/1129

      Thanks everyone, hope you're enjoying your Autumn.

      Yours, Paul