Re: [rootsradicals] Digest Number 85

  • Bianca Siegl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24 8:48 AM
      I'm in West Hollywood, riding to work most days - haven't seen any others around here, though I did spot one in Silverlake a while ago...

      bianca

      parepidemos <parepidemos@...> wrote:
      I'm curious too. I know only one other Xtracycle owner in LA (she's not
      on this forum), and I sold it to her myself.

      So Anna, where do LA's RootsRadicals live?  We two are in the USC area,
      South Central...
      --Nic

      On Apr 21, 2006, at 8:01 AM, rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >    From: "therearethosewhocallmedrew" <shringara2@...>
      > Subject: Xtracycles in Southern CA.
      >
      > Curious,
      >
      > Who else has an Xtracycle in SoCal.
      > I'm in San Diego.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Drew

      ride to believe.

    • Leifert, Jesse - BLS
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24 9:04 AM
        Message
        Has anyone set up an extracycle with the nexus 3 speed hub?  Wondering if it'll work...

        I'm in West Hollywood, riding to work most days - haven't seen any others around here, though I did spot one in Silverlake a while ago...

        bianca

        parepidemos <parepidemos@...> wrote:
        I'm curious too. I know only one other Xtracycle owner in LA (she's not
        on this forum), and I sold it to her myself.

        So Anna, where do LA's RootsRadicals live?  We two are in the USC area,
        South Central...
        --Nic

        On Apr 21, 2006, at 8:01 AM, rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >    From: "therearethosewhocallmedrew" <shringara2@...>