Re: [rootsradicals] Re: motor back on!

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 28, 2007
      Mark Garvey wrote:
      > Strangely, using a bicycle has made my motorcycle and car
      > operation much more mellow! anything over 20 mph is a BONUS! So I
      > often find myself putting along on the motorcycle at 40mph or less
      > without a care of how fast I am moving!

      Yep--nothing like biking everywhere to make you appreciate oil. Every
      now and then, I have to take a motorbike or rent a taxi. Arriving as
      clean and dry as when I set out seems a miracle. Being able to
      effortlessly get from point A to point B is also a miracle.

      I, too, don't feel I have to push the speed-limit any more. I give
      bikers a lot more room, too.

      CL