Re: [rootsradicals] Digest Number 85

  • parepidemos
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2006
      I'm curious too. I know only one other Xtracycle owner in LA (she's not
      on this forum), and I sold it to her myself.

      So Anna, where do LA's RootsRadicals live? We two are in the USC area,
      South Central...
      --Nic

      On Apr 21, 2006, at 8:01 AM, rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > From: "therearethosewhocallmedrew" <shringara2@...>
      > Subject: Xtracycles in Southern CA.
      >
      > Curious,
      >
      > Who else has an Xtracycle in SoCal.
      > I'm in San Diego.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Drew
    • Bianca Siegl
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2006
        I'm in West Hollywood, riding to work most days - haven't seen any others around here, though I did spot one in Silverlake a while ago...

        bianca

        parepidemos <parepidemos@...> wrote:
        I'm curious too. I know only one other Xtracycle owner in LA (she's not
        on this forum), and I sold it to her myself.

        So Anna, where do LA's RootsRadicals live?  We two are in the USC area,
        South Central...
        --Nic

        On Apr 21, 2006, at 8:01 AM, rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >    From: "therearethosewhocallmedrew" <shringara2@...>
        > Subject: Xtracycles in Southern CA.
        >
        > Curious,
        >
        > Who else has an Xtracycle in SoCal.
        > I'm in San Diego.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Drew

        ride to believe.

      • Leifert, Jesse - BLS
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2006
          Message
          Has anyone set up an extracycle with the nexus 3 speed hub?  Wondering if it'll work...

          I'm in West Hollywood, riding to work most days - haven't seen any others around here, though I did spot one in Silverlake a while ago...

          bianca

          parepidemos <parepidemos@...> wrote:
          I'm curious too. I know only one other Xtracycle owner in LA (she's not
          on this forum), and I sold it to her myself.

          So Anna, where do LA's RootsRadicals live?  We two are in the USC area,
          South Central...
          --Nic

          On Apr 21, 2006, at 8:01 AM, rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          >    From: "therearethosewhocallmedrew" <shringara2@...>