  • Michael Lemberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      On Sep 26, 2007, Bruce Alan Wilson wrote:

      > I recently got an E-mail from the Surley people to the effect that
      > it should be out in the spring.

      Could you be a little more specific Bruce, like who told you that and
      when "spring" might be?

      Back at the end of July, Surly's blog put delivery at November/December:

      <http://www.surlybikes.com/2007_07_01_blog_archive.html>

      My LBS also told me January 15, 2008 with the usual caveats.
      Hopefully we'll get some news from Interbike...

      Cheers,
      Michael Lemberger
      Madison, WI
      sconnyboy.blogspot.com