Re: [rootsradicals] blender power

  • Gerard Carignan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 2:08 PM
      Kipchoge, you said my xtra would have brazed-on eyelets for fenders. I received the xtracycle, but it did not have the eyelets. Did I get an old model?

      Jerry

      Kipchoge Spencer <kipchoge@...> wrote:
      Susan,

      I have to jump in and say that in my experience the B3 not only ice crushes, but does so way better than any consumer-grade electric blender I've witnessed. Something must be frinky with your unit. Perhaps a call to Nate the Blender Boy, Liquadero Uno, shall get you into the crush zone.

      Kipchoge