Big Dummy

  • soappedaler
    Message 1 of 101 , Sep 26, 2007
      The local bike store says they will be available in January. A couple
      of weeks ago they put an order for a small big dummy frame for me and
      said 17 were already on back order from where ever they order from.
      The mechanics and owner are at a big big show in Las Vegas this week.
      Hopefully they will come back with some scoop from Surley.
    • Cara Lin Bridgman
      Message 101 of 101 , Aug 20 4:16 AM
        Tone wrote:
        > Also, if you get into an accident on your
        > Xtracycle set up where part of it gets damaged you would only have to
        > replace either your donor bike or your FreeRadical.

        This happened to me last year. I got rear-ended by a kid driving his
        dad's SUV. The bike frame and both wheels were untouched, but the
        free-radical was bent--especially where the rear-end of the v-racks
        insert into the free-radical. The kid's dad's car insurance paid for a
        new free-radical.

        CL