blender power

  • Kipchoge Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2006
      Susan,

      I have to jump in and say that in my experience the B3 not only ice crushes, but does so way better than any consumer-grade electric blender I've witnessed. Something must be frinky with your unit. Perhaps a call to Nate the Blender Boy, Liquadero Uno, shall get you into the crush zone.

      Kipchoge
    • Gerard Carignan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2006
        Kipchoge, you said my xtra would have brazed-on eyelets for fenders. I received the xtracycle, but it did not have the eyelets. Did I get an old model?

        Jerry