Re: [rootsradicals] townie with peapod

  • Gay-Lick
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2007
      Are you attaching the support arms of the peapod to the rear triangle stays? If that is what you are doing, try attaching the supports to the extracycle frame itself. You can adjust it up and down until you are comfortable with it. Good luck. If you need, I can send some pics.

      stacy fischer <pratty@...> wrote:
      Any suggestions on attaching the peapod to a townie? My bike, X and the
      peapod are still at the bike shop, they are having problems getting the
      peapod to attach, it seems to be leaning to far forward. Does anyone
      have experience with this? The weather is finally cooling off here and
      I am ready to ride but I need to be able to bring the 2yo along!
      Thanks in advance.

      cheers