Got the blender

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2006
      ... and got it going. Indeed, I could burn off some energy on my
      "volunteer" days at GITAP (week-long ride in ILlinois in June
      supporting League of Illinois Bicyclists)!
      For crushing ice it didn't work - it shaved off a bit and then just
      bounced them around, even tho' the blades are "ice crushers." Did a
      great job on the strawberries, though. Maybe it takes somebody doing
      something with them or some special technique... it's something to
      experiment with, maybe on the next moonlight ride ;-)
    • Ben Rosenthal
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2006
        I prefer smoothies without ice. Just fruit, yogurt, juice, and maybe
        some chocolate chips, please.

        - Ben