Bikefest

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2007
      Oct 27 is ARTBIKE 07 which is not MY doing, but I am involved.  If you come there is all sorts of cool stuff going down.  Artbikes, food and fun. I am scheduled as a speaker so if you wish to hear me yammer on about bikes and fun stuff, I will be there with my Xtracycle, and MAYBE one of my other bikes/trikes etc (I still have my Worksman industrial trike! and my PPV!)  Check out www.seed-Iowa.org for more information.

      mark

      Mark  Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Check out the web site at: