Re: [rootsradicals] Bummed

  • Anne Littlebird
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 12, 2007
      I couldn't really since I was trying to negotiate rush hour traffic on a
      VERY busy narrow road with a lot of angry people. The fact that she
      yelled at someone in that situation is inexcusable - it could easily
      cause that person to become distracted which is not good in heavy traffic.

      And I wear fur too - I tell people it's just a cultural thing but in
      reality it's just smart. Both of my coats are old - both were gotten
      extremely cheap but they are warm! A short parka made by the Inuit and a
      full length raccoon coat. Both were in perfect shape when I found them
      at a thrift store for less than $100 for both. Taken care of they will
      out live me unless Peta finds me first. And if anyone damages the hat I
      was given by a group of Mongolian musicians I played with one night in
      Beijing I will be beyond upset. Should not have even gotten it back in
      the country since at the last minute I realized that the crown of it was
      leopard although all you see is the black fox and the tail that runs
      down my back. :)

      Mark Garvey wrote:

      > I would probably have gotten grumpy at her anyway. No "indian/Native
      > American" here, mostly Scots Irish and grumpy. Tell her to go...Ah
      > hell, never mind, I get in more trouble that way!
      >
      > Why does PITA throw red paint on people wearing fur and NOT on people
      > wearing leather? Because little old ladies are easier to pick on than
      > Bikers!
      >
      > Be a crab! Go for it kid!
      > mark (grumpy)

    • Anne Littlebird