Re: [rootsradicals] unknown friends 'round town

  • Anna Cummins
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 11:00 AM

      i'm in los angeles, hardly a hotbed of "sane living" but theres actually a pretty decent bike culture/community amidst the sprawl. 4 of my girlfriends (okay, counting mom and sister) have xtracycles, and clearly there are many more out there.....

      for any angelenos out there, some local resources:

      sustainable transport club: http://www.rsydney.com/stc.html

      and the bicycle kitchen: http://www.bicyclekitchen.com/ need one of these on the west side!