Work work work!

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      well, about 9:30 this AM, I took off with my X and my balloons to do the gig at the next town over!  they had a big festival today and a parade, so I went to the downtown square and did my thing with balloon animals for the kids.  worked pretty well, made money after all, and did OK financially.  Afterward, I packed my pump and what was left of my balloons and rode hoome.  i took it easy, but it was still a long ride (about 5 miles with aobut 50-75 lbs of gear on board!)  HEY!  this can WORK!!!

      I took some photos of the X with my stuff on it, but have not downloaded them from the camera yet!

      mark

      Mark  Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Check out the web site at: