Hi from Yorkshire UK

  • stevepepper2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Hi

      I just got my Xtracycle this week. I've already done the grocery run
      (6 bags) and managed to take the wife's Brompton for a much needed
      service to the Cycle shop here in Harrogate.

      I bought a cheap Raleigh Tundra, from Halfords, (on special offer
      £119 from £239!)
      to hitch the Xtracycle to.

      The mechanic had a ride and persuaded me to ditch the mud plugging
      tryes for some roads tyres (only £6.oo each)and to use his words by
      comparison it now feels like I have a tailwind, much less noise as
      well.

      I haver put on a hitch for my Bykaboose trailer but not sure I will
      ever really need it.

      Is there anyone else in the Yorkshire area of the uk who has one of
      these wonderful machines?

      Steve