Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Kona Cargo bike

    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 7, 2007
      Looking at the two sites, and looking at the picture, and considering
      our
      recent discussion on tires, I think one problem with this bike is
      that it
      might not support really large (2.35 inch) tires, and it might have
      limited
      clearance for snow tires. There's a post extending between the rear
      stays (in the picture) that ought not be quite so long as it is in
      the picture.